Episode 203: The Walking Dead - S5E16 - Conquer

We discuss the season five finale of The Walking Dead, name the Tweet o' the Week Winner for the season, announce the death pool winner, and read great listener feedback. 

Direct download: The_Walking_Dead_S5E16.mp3
Category:TV -- posted at: 11:36pm PST
Comments[0]

Episode 202: Scandal - S4E17 - Put a Ring on It

Olivia organizes a shotgun White House wedding for Cyrus to squash a brewing sex scandal. 

Direct download: Scandal_S4E17.mp3
Category:TV -- posted at: 6:45pm PST
Comments[0]

Episode 201: The Flash - S1E16 - Rogue Time

Barry goes back in time and tries to do the right thing (catch the Weather Wizard), but ends up making some things worse (alienates Iris). 

Direct download: The_Flash_S1E16.mp3
Category:TV -- posted at: 9:40pm PST
Comments[0]

Episode 200: The Walking Dead - S5E15 - Try

In the penultimate episode of The Walking Dead: Daryl and Aaron make a grisly discovery, Sasha goes hunting and unravels, Enid and Carl sneak away, and Rick waters the seeds of doubt planted by Gabriel. 

Direct download: The_Walking_Dead_S5E15.mp3
Category:TV -- posted at: 9:28pm PST
Comments[0]

Episode 199: Scandal - S4E16 - It's Good to Be Kink

Olivia tries to shut down a salacious memoir that would hurt Abby. We weren't thrilled with this episode and wondered what kind of message it was trying to send.

Direct download: Scandal_S4E16.mp3
Category:TV -- posted at: 1:32am PST
Comments[0]

Episode 198: Empire - S1E11/S1E12 - Die But Once/Who I Am

This Empire podcast is filled with laughter and really bad Terrence Howard impressions. We do discuss the 2-hour finale and all the twists and turns including: that pregnancy, that diagnosis, that murder, and that ending.

Direct download: Empire_S1E11_S1E12.mp3
Category:TV -- posted at: 1:01am PST
Comments[0]

Episode 197: The Flash - S1E15 - Out of Time

Mark Mardon comes to Center City seeking revenge against Joe. Iris plants seeds of doubt about Wells, and struggles with her feelings for Barry. 

Direct download: The_Flash_S1E15.mp3
Category:TV -- posted at: 11:24pm PST
Comments[0]

Episode 196: The Walking Dead - S5E14 - Spend

In this week's The Walking Dead podcast, we discussed: charges of racism levied against the show, the possible wife beater plot twist, Glenn and Abe both stepping up, and that gruesome death. 

Direct download: The_Walking_Dead_S5E14.mp3
Category:TV -- posted at: 10:47pm PST
Comments[0]

Episode 195: Scandal - S4E15 - The Testimony of Diego Muñoz

In this week's Scandal podcast, we spend about 70% of the time discussing the episode and the other 30% trying to remember the characters' names on 227.

Direct download: Scandal_S4E15.mp3
Category:TV -- posted at: 1:28am PST
Comments[0]

Episode 194: Empire - S1E10 - Sins of the Father

Lucious dropped a bombshell, Cookie struggled to understand Andre’s condition, Jamal lost his second boo, Camilla was banished, and Malcom got the cookies.

Direct download: Empire_S1E10.mp3
Category:TV -- posted at: 11:02pm PST
Comments[0]

Episode 193: The Walking Dead - S5E13 - Forget

In this week's The Walking Dead podcast, we discuss that horse, that party, that kiss, and those damn cookies. 

Direct download: The_Walking_Dead_S5E13.mp3
Category:TV -- posted at: 12:07am PST
Comments[0]

Episode 192: Scandal - S4E14 - The Lawn Chair

Scandal tackled Ferguson in an episode featuring Courtney B. Vance as the father of a young man killed by a white police officer. 

Direct download: Scandal_S4E14.mp3
Category:TV -- posted at: 2:36pm PST
Comments[0]

Episode 191: Empire - S1E9 - Unto the Breach

In this week's Empire podcast: We discuss Anika's betrayal (both giving and receiving), Hakeem's surprising honesty, Jamal's defiance, Cookie's drinking, and Andre's meltdown. 

Direct download: Empire_S1E9.mp3
Category:TV -- posted at: 11:13am PST
Comments[0]

Episode 190: The Following - S3E1 - New Blood

It's been a year since Joe Carroll was caught - again - and everyone seems fairly happy: Mike has a new job within the FBI as does Max, and both Max and Ryan have new loves. In less than a month, Joe will finally be executed for his crimes.

What could possibly go wrong?

Oh, how about the homicidal twin who blames all three of them for the deaths of his family? Yeah. That goes very wrong.

Direct download: The_Following_S3E1.mp3
Category:TV -- posted at: 12:15am PST
Comments[0]

Episode 189: The Walking Dead - S5E12 - Remember

We're joined by Bobby Finstock to discuss The Walking Dead S5E12, 'Remember.' We discuss Carl finding the worst teens ever in the apocalypse, crazy hairdressers, Daryl's poor social skills, Carol's cardigan, and beard maintenance. 

Direct download: The_Walking_Dead_S5E12.mp3
Category:TV -- posted at: 12:38am PST
Comments[0]

1



-->

Syndication

Categories

Archives

March 2015
S M T W T F S
     
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
8 9 10 11 12 13 14
15 16 17 18 19 20 21
22 23 24 25 26 27 28
29 30 31